Your complete guide to Australia’s MASSIVE 48-hour Afterpay sale – with prices slashed by 70% on homewares, Dyson vacuums, fashion and beauty
- Afterpay is set to launch a massive 48-hour flash sale across top brands
- For two days only, shoppers can expect huge savings on thousands of items
- Bargain hunters can enjoy discounts of up to 70 per cent from popular retailers
- The highly anticipated Afterpay Day Sale kicks off 8am on Thursday, August 20
Australia’s ‘buy now, pay later’ service Afterpay is set to launch a massive 48-hour flash sale across top brands, with thousands of items slashed by up to 70 per cent.
For two days only, shoppers can expect huge savings on homewares, fashion, designer labels, beauty, kitchen gadgets, tech items, sports and more.
Bargain hunters can enjoy discounts from popular retailers such as The Iconic, Myer and ASOS as the ‘Afterpay Day Sale’ kicks off at 8am on Thursday, August 20.
Dyson, MAC Cosmetics, Country Road, Sheridan, Bed Bath N Table and P.E. Nation among the big brands participating in the two-day shopping extravaganza.
Australia’s ‘buy now, pay later’ service Afterpay is set to launch a massive 48-hour flash sale across top brands, with thousands of items slashed by up to 70 per cent
Afterpay Day sale deals
- Iconic: 25% off selected styles
- Country Road: 20% off everything
- M.J. Bale: 30% off selected items
- I.AM.GIA: Up to 70% off select styles
- Culture Kings: Up to 70% off selected items
- Echt: Up to 50% off
- ASOS: 25% off everything
- Shein: Up to 70% off everything
- Surfstitch: 25% off. Code AFTERPAY25
- Gymshark: Up to 30% off selected lines
- Revolve: 20% off storewide. Code AFTERPAY20
- P.E. Nation: 40% off sale
- Shona Joy: Extra 30% off
- Camilla: Up to 50% off
- Cosette: 20% OFF sitewide
- Furla: Enjoy 15% off Furla’s Edit. Code AFTERPAY15
- Boohoo: 50% off everything + additional 10% off with code AFTERPAY
- Nasty Gal: 60% off everything
- Auguste: 30% off already reduced items
- MAC Cosmetics: 15% off storewide using code AFTERPAY15
- Big W: 50% off Loreal and Maybelline Cosmetics
- Aveda (haircare): 15% off online. Code APDS15
- Bondi Sands: Buy 2 get 1 free
- Mermade Hair: 20% off online storewide. Code AFTERPAYDAY20
- HiSmile: 20% off storewide using AFTERPAY20
HOMEWARES AND TECH
- Myer: 15% off Sony Audio, Cygnett, Belkin and more
- Dyson: 30% off selected items
- Koala: 15% off bedroom range
- Bed Bath N Table: 25% off everything
- Sheridan: 30-40% off Sheridan
- Ecology: 20% off sitewide. Code: 20AFTERPAY
- Shaver Shop: Up to 85% off online and in-store. Free shipping over $50
Customers can take advantage of the best deals from their favourite stores and manage their payments in four instalments every fortnight without incurring interest.
‘We know how much our customers love the Afterpay Day Sale and we’re excited to bring it back to Australia just ahead of spring. Shoppers can enjoy huge deals from more than 1,000 retailers,’ Rachel Kelly, Afterpay head of sales ANZ, said.
‘Customers can shop from all the big names, but also discover deals from bespoke retailers, and support local and small businesses with a much needed boost.’
The buy now, pay later provider has also launched two new features designed to allow customers to have visibility into their estimated spend limits, and the ability to pay off some or all of an outstanding balance ahead of a scheduled payment.
Australia’s ‘buy now, pay later’ service Afterpay is set to launch a massive 48-hour flash sale across top brands, with thousands of items slashed by up to 70 per cent (stock image)
‘Aussies now have access to two new features; giving them complete freedom and empowerment to manage their budget and cash flow accordingly ahead and during the sales,’ Ms Kelly said.
Customers can visit the Afterpay website or app to browse the deals.
Afterpay has become an increasingly popular payment option that allows shoppers to split their purchases into four instalments across a period of time.
Shoppers can get their order delivered to their door without paying a cent, and then pay it off in four, interest-free fortnightly instalments.