- I tried following recipes for scrambled eggs from eight celebrity chefs.
- The recipes I tried were from Alton Brown, Gordon Ramsay, Paula Deen, Emeril Lagasse, Tyler Florence, Bobby Flay, Ina Garten, and Geoffrey Zakarian.
- The eggs I made using Deen’s recipe were lacking in flavor, and the ones from Florence’s recipe seemed inedible.
- The scrambled eggs from Ramsay’s recipe were delicious, but Lagasse’s recipe was my favorite because the eggs were so flavorful.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
There are many ways to achieve delicious scrambled eggs — but there’s sure to be a recipe that works better than the rest.
To see for myself, I tested eight recipes from some of the best-known celebrity chefs: Alton Brown, Gordon Ramsay, Paula Deen, Emeril Lagasse, Tyler Florence, Bobby Flay, Ina Garten, and Geoffrey Zakarian.
Read on to see how each scrambled-egg recipe fared and which one landed on top.