Ann Arbor Restaurant Week typically takes place in January. But because of the continuing pandemic, some changes were made, and it will now take place in late February. Lisa Barry talks with Sandra Andrade, the executive director of Main Street Area Ann Arbor, about this year’s event and supporting the Ann Arbor culinary scene while still enjoying some unique dining experiences.
ANN ARBOR RESTAURANT WEEK
We will be hosting Ann Arbor Restaurant Week Feb. 21-26. Because of the times, we are changing things up a bit. Instead of the fixed pricing that we have done in the past we are doing the below…
Show your Love & Dine
Ann Arbor Restaurant Week
The website is centered around these categories:
- Chef’s Highlights – Restaurant Week Three Course Menus
- Restaurant Week Family Meal
- Restaurant Week Meal for Two
- Chef / Bar Demonstrations
HOTEL WEEK PARTERNING WITH DAA
- Destination Ann Arbor is partnering with the Washtenaw County Hotel Association to launch the first-of-its-kind ‘Ann Arbor Area Hotel Week’ to coincide with Restaurant Week from Feb 21 – Feb 26.
- You’ll see great deals, discounts and packages from hotels across Washtenaw County during that week and even now. The Hampton Inn South has free breakfast and a $50 dining certificate to one of 15 area restaurants. And the Marriot in Ypsilanti includes a bottle of wine, a charcuterie board of meats and cheese. And The Graduate Hotel is offering 30% off their standard rates. Some of the packages can be only booked during Feb 21-26 but can be used for any time in 2021. Dates and availability are subject to change, so visit AnnArborAreaHotelWeek.com for the latest info when the website launches in the coming days.
- Hotels have implemented a variety of new hotel cleaning amenities and sanitation steps to help mitigate against COVID-19. Some of the hotels are offering contactless check-in and checkout. Some allow you to unlock your door with a mobile app. Others have sneeze guards, hand wash or sanitizer stations, social distance markings and much more.
- Again, for more information, visit AnnArborAreaHotelWeek.com.
**Special thanks to Paul Keller for providing the Art & Soul theme music.**
Non-commercial, fact based reporting is made possible by your financial support. Make your donation to WEMU today to keep your community NPR station thriving.